We fit and install a range of lifts, including passenger and goods lifts, stair-lifts, step-lifts, platform lifts, dumb-waiters, and incline lifts. All our installations are fully compliant with European Standard EN81 and with the Disability Discrimination Act.
We have provided lift installations for care homes, schools, hospitality and leisure facilities, as well as residential, office and apartment buildings. Our engineers have the relevant experience and knowledge to meet any need.
Here at H&R Engineering, we provide a personal service to all our customers, from the start of the project, right through to completion. H&R Engineering keeps its customers involved with all projects, ensuring that our customers are updated at every step. You can rest assured that we will meet the needs and requirements you request.
What can you expect from H&R Engineering?
- --> During your project, we will provide you with a dedicated Project Manager, who will see the project through to completion.
- --> Your dedicated Project Manager will attend your premises / site and carry out a thorough Site Survey to identify any risks and also to ensure the proposed works can progress smoothly.
- --> Specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements will be provided after the thorough site survey has taken place, which will ensure the safety of your staff and ours during the project.
- --> If your premises already has a lift installed, your dedicated Project Manager can identify any issues with the removal of the existing equipment, and if any parts can be salvaged for any other lifts you have within your premises, which can further reduce maintenance costs in the future.
- --> Upon completion of the installation of your new lift, one of our Testing and Commissioning engineers will attend to ensure that your new lift complies with all relevant Standard and also to ensure that our high quality is maintained.
- --> When all equipment has been Tested and Commissioned, your dedicated Project Manager will conduct a professional Handover and Training to ensure that any of your queries are answered and clarified.